5043 Chambray Fully Lined Samue
The taste of chambray with a relaxed fit. Elegant lined samue.
In response to a request from a temple for a loose-fitting samue with a wide trouser leg, we created a new pattern. "Chambray" is a kind of plain weave, woven with colored yarn for the warp and bleached yarn for the weft.
The marbled pattern is beautifully uneven and gives the garment a rich expression. The polyester lining makes it light and comfortable, yet functional enough to keep you warm.
Enjoy the luxurious feel and look of this samue.
- 100% Polyester
- Fabric thickness: Middle (0.50mm)
- Recommended season: Fall, Winter
- Machine washable (with a net)
- Made in Japan
- Shipping weight: 1000g
- Outerwear: Upper front body inner pocket, Lower front body zipper pocket, sleeve rubber, Miyatsuguchi, back support, shoulder rest, slits on both sides
- Pants: Waist full elastic, waist self-fabric string, with zipper, Rubber hem, knee pad, hip pad, 1 left and right pocket, 1 right back pocket